To set the microwave to cook at a power level other than 100% power:
NOTE: To cook at 100% power, begin by touching number pads to enter cook time, then touch START.
1. Place food on the turntable and close the door.
2. Touch COOK TIME. “00:00” will appear in the display. Enter the length of time to cook. If cooking with 100% power, skip # 3.
3. Touch POWER LEVEL. The default power level PL10 will appear in the display. Enter the desired power level.
4. Touch START. When the cycle ends, “End” will appear in the display, and the end-of-cycle tones will sound.
5. Touch CANCEL or open the door to clear the display.
Refer to Use & Care Guide for detailed control operation instructions.
If you would like to download or view product literature for your appliance, please visit our Manuals and Literature page.