ANY gas or electric freestanding range or wall oven with convection.
- Convection fan is running during preheat when using non-convection functions.
- Gas appliance convection fan has an approximately five(5) minute delay before starting to allow flame stabilization.
- May also hear the convection fan operating or cycling in ANY cooking function.
Convection fan off Convection fan on
- NORMAL Operation for the convection fan:
- Operates during preheat for both non-convection and convection functions.
- Turns off when the oven door is opened.
- During preheat or when convection cycle is selected, the convection fan will come on:
- Immediately for all ELECTRIC convection models.
- After approximately five(5) minutes for all GAS convection models.
- Convention fan stops when oven door is opened.
To provide better baking and cooking performance, the convection fan:
- May cycle on/off for short intervals during preheat, depending on model, to optimize preheat times and provide uniform oven temperature.
- May run or cycle in ANY cooking function, not just a convection cycle.
- Does not change cooking time on non-convection functions.