It is important to not fill the Work Bowl with liquid above the maximum liquid level.
- If you do overfill, the liquid will go under the blade and out onto the base of the food processor.
- Some models have the maximum liquid level marked on the side of the bowl.
- Others state the maximum level in the Use and Care guide.
- Some models have a red seal on the work bowl that eliminates leaking.
- Liquids should only be processed with the Multipurpose Blade.
Liquids should not be processed with the Egg whip, as this will increase the likelihood of leakage.