To clean pasta sheet roller and cutter attachments:
- Let parts air dry for one hour and then remove any dried dough using the Cleaning Brush.
- If dried dough cannot be removed, try hand-tapping the attachment. A toothpick can be used if necessary.
- Never use a knife or other sharp object to remove excess dough.
- Polish with a soft, dry cloth and store attachment pieces in a dry place at room temperature.
NOTE: Never wash or immerse attachments in water or other liquid. Never wash in dishwasher.
NOTE: Do not run a dishtowel or any other cloth through the rollers to clean them. Do not insert objects such
as knives, screwdrivers, etc., to clean the unit.
Lubricate your pasta roller:
- Clean properly after use as described above.
- We recommend using a light mineral oil to lubricate the gears periodically. Add a drop of mineral oil to each of the far corners of the rollers and/or cutters to lubricate the gears (4 locations).
- This can be done annually or after 50 uses.