Preparing your food:
- Cut the ends off food items to ensure that the food will properly fit on the Spiralizer,
- This creates a flat surface for best spiralizing, slicing, and coring results.
- Food diameter: should be be 1.5 - 3.75 inches (3.81 - 9.5 cm )
- Food length: no longer than 5.5 inches (14 cm). (cut large vegetables to fit)
- This step also ensures proper placement onto the fruit and vegetable skewer.
TIP: Some people find it easier to insert the skewer into the vegetable before attaching the spiralizer. This is personal preference.
See the Spiralizer Overview Video Below for Additional Information:
Speeds and Blade:
When beginning to cut, start at the “Stir” speed, then adjust to the recommended speed for your blade listed in the chart below
- The accessories are dishwasher safe, top rack only.
- The main body should be cleaned with a warm, damp cloth.