Where can I get my stand mixer repaired?
If you reside in the U.S. and need a repair for your stand mixer there are several options.
Our factory in Greenville, Ohio
- You can speak with someone M-F from 12-8 pm EST to discuss mixer repairs at:
- Or you can leave a message at any time at:
- 1-800-961-0959 and your call will be returned within two business days.
Shipping kits to the factory:
Greenville offers "shipping kits" that include a box and packaging materials to safely transport your mixer which includes shipping to and from the factory at a reduced shipping price. (Mixers are heavy).
This is a very convenient option, especially if you do not live near an authorized service facility.
- Call 1-855-845-9684 to order a "shipping kit", which will come to your home.
- Simply place your mixer into the box (including the bowl and flat beater so they can thoroughly test and adjust your mixer).
- Drop it off at a FedEx location.
- The technicians at our factory will examine your mixer and will contact you with an estimate of the repair.
- You must approve the estimate before they proceed.
- Your mixer will be returned to you when repaired.
Authorized service facilities:
KitchenAid has a network of authorized service facilities throughout the United States.
If you wish to repair your mixer yourself, you can contact an authorized service facility, as they offer repair and also sell internal parts. Please note that your warranty will not cover any damage or problems that may arise from self-repair.
- Our factory and contact centers do not sell internal parts directly to consumers for repair.