- KitchenAid® manufactures a silicone edged beater that allows you to mix and scrape the sides of the bowl at the same time, minimizing the need to stop the mixer and use a spatula to scrape down the sides of the bowl.
- The KitchenAid® Flex Edge beater comes in several sizes to fit most stand mixers.
Using a non-genuine KitchenAid® silicone scraping beater could damage your mixer and void your warranty as to any damage caused by such a non-genuine part.
It is important to use the correct size Flex Edge Beater for your mixer.
Tilt Head Glass and Stainless Bowl Mixers:
- The KFE5T fits all 4.5 and 5 quart tilt head mixers, with the exception of the Accolade Mixer KN15E1X.
- The KFE35T fits the 3.5 quart Artisan Mini:
Bowl Lift Stainless Bowl Mixers:
- The KFEW6L fits select wide mouth 5 quart and all 6 quart mixers:
KD2661, KL26M, KP26M1, KP26M8, KP26N9, KV25G, KV25M
Bowl Lift Glass Bowl Mixers:
- The KFEF6L is designed specifically to work with 6 quart glass bowl lift model head mixers:
KSM6521X, KF26M2X, KSM7
- The KAFE7L fits 7 and 8 quart mixers:
KSM7581, KSM7586, KSM7990, KSM8990
Model Not Listed Above?
KitchenAid® does not currently make a Flex Edge Beater for the following narrow bowl models:
K4SS, KSM450, KSM455, K5A, K5SS, KSM50PS, KSM50HDP, KSM500, KSMC50, KM25G0X,
KG25H0X, KG25H3X, KG25H7X, KSM6573
If you have further questions or would like assistance in purchasing the correct size Flex Edge Beater, please Contact Us .