Directions for Properly Moving your KitchenAid undercounter refrigerator :
When you are moving your refrigerator to a new home, follow these steps to prepare it for the move:
- Remove all contents from the undercounter refrigerator.
- Unplug the Undercounter Refrigerator.
- Clean, wipe, and dry it thoroughly.
- Take out all removable parts, wrap them well, and tape them together so they don’t shift and rattle during the move.
- Tape the doors shut and tape the power cord to the refrigerator.
NOTE: When you get to your new home, put everything back and refer to the “Installation Instructions” section for preparation instructions. If you would like to download or view product literature for your appliance, please visit our Manuals and Literature page.
- Your refrigerator is heavy, use two or more people for additional safety precautions
- When moving the refrigerator for cleaning or service, be sure to cover the floor with cardboard or hardboard to avoid floor damage.
- Always pull the refrigerator straight out when moving it. Do not wiggle or “walk” the refrigerator when trying to move it, as floor damage could occur.