A pot or pan is too close to the control panel.
- Make sure the pot or pan is centered on the surface cooking area and nothing hot is on the touch control panel.
- Move the pot or pan off the cooktop.
- Wait 5 minutes for the control panel to clear.
Reset power to the product:
- Power unit down by turning off the circuit breaker(s) for one (1) minute.
- Power unit up by turning on the circuit breaker(s).
- Monitor the cooktop for one (1) minute to ensure the error code does not display again.
- Verify cooktop operation.
Still need help? Call or schedule service.
You may need assistance from a qualified technician. Call 1-800-422-1230 or click below to schedule an appointment.