This is indicating that one or more keys are permanently pressed.
- Make sure the cooktop controls are OFF.
- Remove any objects left on the control area, and/or wipe any debris from the control panel surface.
- Clean the cooktop touch control panel thoroughly.
- An Indicator Light Flashing may occur when the controls are not set correctly.
Please refer to your Use and Care Guide for specific instructions on setting the controls.
If you would like to download or view product literature for your appliance, please visit our Manuals and Literature page.
Reset power to the product:
If the Indicator Light continues to flash:
- Disconnect power by turning off circuit breaker(s).
- After 1 minute, reconnect power or plug in the product.
- Verify operation of the cooktop.
Still need help? Call or schedule service.
You may need assistance from a qualified technician. Call 1-800-422-1230 or click below to schedule an appointment.