Cancel Sabbath Mode
The Sabbath Mode is enabled. Sabbath Mode sets the oven to remain on in a Bake setting until turned off.
- When the Sabbath Mode is set, only the Bake cycle will operate.
- All other cooking and cleaning cycles are disabled.
- No tones will sound, and the display(s) will not indicate temperature changes.
- When the oven door is opened or closed, the oven light will not turn on or off and the heating elements will not turn on or off immediately.
Below is a list of modes or features disabled while in Sabbath Mode:
- 12 Hour Shutoff
- All tones and chimes
- All cooking and cleaning modes except for Bake (main cavity and warming drawer).
- Cooktop Lockout (if applicable)
- Energy Save (Select Models)
- All keys are disabled except for:
- START, CANCEL or OFF
- Warming Zone ON/Off (Select Models)
- Warming Drawer Cancel (Select Models)
Sabbath Mode is factory set for disabled, but can be changed to enabled:
Refer to the Use and Care Guide for detailed instructions to disable or enable Sabbath Mode.
If you would like to download or view product literature for your appliance, please visit our Manuals and Literature page.
Still need help? Call or schedule service.
You may need assistance from a qualified technician. Call 1-800-422-1230 or click below to schedule an appointment.