Chill the bowl and whip
Cream will whip more quickly if you put the stainless mixing bowl and whip in the freezer for half an hour prior to whipping.
- Cream whips better when a pinch of salt is added at the beginning.
- When whipping cream, add the sugar and vanilla when the cream is about 1/2 whipped, and it will whip to a higher volume.
- Adding the sugar at the beginning results in lower volume.
- The cream should be as cold as possible, and the bowl should also be very cold.
- The cream will whip easier and to a higher volume when very cold.