- The KitchenAid
®mixer's planetary action gives it a much faster mixing and kneading action than by hand or with mixers made by other manufacturers.
- Because of this, the kneading time can be greatly reduced in most bread recipes.
- Kneading with a KitchenAid
®mixer for 2 minutes is equivalent to kneading 10 - 12 minutes by hand.
- KitchenAid® does not recommend kneading bread dough for more than 2 minutes at Speed 2, and that the total mixing and kneading time does not exceed 4 - 6 minutes.
- KitchenAid® recommends adapting your favorite recipes to the speeds and times recommended in the Use and Care guide for best results.
- It is important to use only Speed 2, never higher or lower when kneading yeast doughs.