Not Receiving Push Notifications for KitchenAid Appliances
If your KitchenAid appliance is not sending you notifications and alerts there are some things you can check.
How to turn on PUSH notifications
- Open the KitchenAid mobile app
- Click on the appliance
- Click on "Preferences"
- Slide the button to the "On" position, for each of the notifications that you wish to receive
NOTE: Some Smartphones and Tablets also require PUSH notifications to be enabled. For more information on enabling notifications, reference your Smartphone or Tablet's user guide.
Not Receiving Notifications
If you are not receiving your PUSH notifications please try the following:
- Make sure you are logged into your mobile app account. NOTE: If you are not logged in, you will not receive PUSH notifications.
- Ensure notifications are enabled. See steps above.
- Check notifications are enabled on mobile device. For more information on enabling notifications, reference your Smartphone or Tablet's user guide.
Need additional help?
If you need additional help with your connected appliances please contact us at 1-877-559-2603.