"Unable to Connect" Error Message for KitchenAid Appliances
If you have received an "Unable to Connect" error message, while trying to connect your KitchenAid appliance, it means your appliance failed to connect to your home router. This is normally caused by an incorrectly entered passphrase or password.
- An old passphrase/password was used
- Forgot to include: capitalization, special and/or numerical character
- Incorrectly entered passphrase/password
How to check:
You can easily check to make sure you are using the correct password by following the steps below:
- Ensure mobile device is connected to your home router
- Access the network settings, on your mobile device
- "Unhide" or "Show" the passphrase/password
Once you have verified you are using the correct passphrase/password try re-connecting your KitchenAid appliance.
NOTE: Accessing network settings and passphrase/passwords, on your mobile device, will vary by manufacture, so we recommend referring to your mobile device manufacturer's user guide for specific instructions.
CLICK HERE for additional troubleshooting information and connection information
Need additional help?
If you need additional help with your connected appliances please contact us at 1-877-559-2603.