Using Google Home with Your KitchenAid Connected Appliances
Before getting started
In order to connect your appliance to Google Home the following needs to be completed:
- Create a KitchenAid account through the KitchenAid mobile app.
- Connect your appliance to the internet via the KitchenAid mobile app.
- Ensure your cKitchenAid connected appliance is connected to Wi-Fi and to your KitchenAid account.
- Download the Google Home app via your phone device maker's mobile app store.
How to Connect
- Turn to your Google Home and say, "Ok Google, ask KitchenAid to link my account."
- Google Assistant will display a "LINK" card in the Google Home app. Launch the Google Home mobile app, tap "Discover" then select "LINK". If you don't see a "LINK" card, you may need to forcefully close the Google Home mobile app and then relaunch it.
- Sign in using your KitchenAid account username and password. This will link your KitchenAid account to Google Home.