Connecting your Appliances with Google Home
How to connect your appliance with Google Home
Before getting started
In order to connect your appliance to Google Home the following needs to be completed:
- Create a Whirlpool account through the Whirlpool app.
- Connect your appliance to the internet via the Whirlpool app.
- Ensure your Whirlpool Connected appliance is connected to Wi-Fi and to your Whirlpool Account.
- Download the Google Home app via your phone device maker's app store.
Prerequisites: You must have a previously created Whirlpool username and password, and have added your Whirlpool connected appliance before starting.
1. Turn to your Google Home and say, "Ok Google, ask Whirlpool to link my account."
2. Google Assistant will display a LINK card in the Google Home app. Launch the Google Home app, tap the Discover tab then LINK.
- If you don't see a LINK card, you may need to forcefully close the Google Home app and then relaunch it.
3. Sign in using your Whirlpool account username and password. This will link your Whirlpool account to Google Home.
If you need help with your connected appliance please1-877-559-2603.
For assistance with your Google Home, please visit https://support.google.com/googlehome/?hl=en#topic= or call 1-855-971-9121.