The Time on my KitchenAid Appliance Keeps Changing
If your KitchenAid appliance is connected to your home network and mobile app, it should automatically keep or update the date and time. But, if for some reason, your appliance becomes disconnected your time/clock may not: display the correct time, display as GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) or not update correctly.
If your clock is not displaying correctly follow the below steps:
Connected appliance is connected
- Reconnect appliance to home WiFi network
CLICK HERE additional information
Check Mobile App Settings
- Open the Mobile App
- Click on "Settings" (gear in right-hand corner)
- Click on "Account Settings" and ensure a correct/valid street address and zip code is entered
- If an address validation prompt occurs, please accept the suggested address.
- Go back to "Settings"
- Select "Date & Time"
- If "auto" is enabled, turn OFF, save, then turn back ON
- If not enabled, turn on "Auto" position
Still Not Resolved?
Need additional help?
If you need additional help with your connected appliances please contact us at 1-877-559-2603.
If you would like to download or view product literature for your appliance, please visit our Manuals and Literature page.