How to Create a KitchenAid Mobile App Account
Before you can connect your new KitchenAid smart appliance, you will need to create an account. To do this please follow the steps below:
- Download the KitchenAid mobile app (CLICK HERE to download)
- Click on "Sign In"
- Enter the first name, last name, and email address.
- Create a password. Password must be a minimum of 8 characters, contain one number, one capital letter and one lowercase letter.
- Enter the postal address information for your residence.
- Confirm the account. You will receive an email with a link to confirm your account; click the link then return to the KitchenAid mobile app. NOTE: Please check your spam folder if you are having trying trouble locating the email. Some business email addresses will block emails, check with the service provider to assure emails from KitchenAid is not blocked.
Forgot your email or password?
If you have already created an account and have forgotten the password or email address linked to your KitchenAid mobile app account, please CLICK HERE for instructions.
If you would like to download or view product literature for your appliance, please visit our Manuals and Literature page.