Scan to Cook Feature - How Does it Work?
Get the right settings every time. Scan a frozen food barcode with your smartphone or tablet and send recommended or customized cooking instructions straight to your KitchenAid appliance for dinner done the way your family wants it.
How it Works
- Open the mobile app.
- Select "Scan-to-Cook"
- Scan the bar code or QR code on the product.
- Verify the correct food product in the Mobile app.
- Verify the correct food product on the appliance control panel.
Save it as a Favorite
The item may be saved as a Favorite:
- Go to Favorites to make sure the item was saved.
- Verify the name of the Favorite.
- You may change the name, cooking time, and temperature.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown in the App. For that reason, you should always read the label, warning, and directions on the food product packaging before using or consuming the product.
Having Problems? Try this
Is your camera enabled?
Some Smartphone or Tablets must have their camera enabled to capture barcodes. See your Smartphone or Tablet's user guide for more information on these types of settings.
Are you scanning the correct barcode?
There could be multiple barcodes located on the package you are trying to scan. Try scanning a different label, if more than one.
Tips for easily capturing the barcode:
- Hold your Smartphone or Tablet steady while it reads the code. It may take a few moments for your device to focus and capture the information.
- Aim your Smartphone or Tablet right at the barcode. Try to avoid capturing the image at an angle.
- Use the flashlight on your mobile phone to provide additional light if barcode is located in a poorly lit area
- Avoid trying to capture the barcode in direct sunlight.
Need additional help?
If you need additional help with your connected appliances please contact us at 1-877-559-2603.
If you would like to download or view product literature for your appliance, please visit our Manuals and Literature page.