Using Google Home with Your KitchenAid Connected Appliances
Before getting started
In order to connect your appliance to Google Home the following needs to be completed:
- Create a KitchenAid account through the KitchenAid mobile app.
- Connect your appliance to the internet via the KitchenAid mobile app.
- Ensure your cKitchenAid connected appliance is connected to Wi-Fi and to your KitchenAid account.
- Download the Google Home app via your phone device maker's mobile app store.
How to Connect
- Turn to your Google Home and say, "Ok Google, ask KitchenAid to link my account."
- Google Assistant will display a "LINK" card in the Google Home app. Launch the Google Home mobile app, tap "Discover" then select "LINK". If you don't see a "LINK" card, you may need to forcefully close the Google Home mobile app and then relaunch it.
- Sign in using your KitchenAid account username and password. This will link your KitchenAid account to Google Home.
To see the list of commands for each appliance, click on the list below
Need additional help?
If you need additional help with your connected appliances please contact us at 1-877-559-2603.
If you would like to download or view product literature for your appliance, please visit our Manuals and Literature page.