The Control Lock avoids unintended use of the surface cooking areas.
If Control Lock is activated when power to the cooktop is off, the cooktop is locked out, and the surface cooking areas cannot be turned on by the cooktop touch controls.
If Control Lock is activated when power to the cooktop is on, all keypads are locked out except for Power and Off.
- To Unlock Cooktop: Touch and hold LOCK for 3 seconds.
Reset power to the product:
- Power unit down by turning off the circuit breaker(s) for one (1) minute.
- Power unit up by turning on the circuit breaker(s).
- Monitor the cooktop for one (1) minute to ensure the error code does not display again.
- Verify cooktop operation.
Refer to the Use & Care Guide for detailed control operation instructions.
If you would like to download or view product literature for your appliance, please visit our Manuals and Literature page.