Unlock the Oven Control and Oven Door
- The Control Lock shuts down the panel controls to avoid unintended use of the microwave oven.
- When the control panel is locked, none of the controls will function.
- If a control is pressed, “Locked, Lock, or LOC” will appear in the display and invalid entry tones will sound.
Refer to the Owner's Manual for more information.
If you would like to download or view product literature for your appliance, please visit our Manuals and Literature page.
Reset power to the product:
- Power unit down by turning off the circuit breaker(s) for one (1) minute.
- Power unit up by turning on the circuit breaker(s).
- Monitor the oven for one (1) minute to ensure the error code does not display again.
- Verify oven operation.