Is the power cord connected?
Verify the power cord is connected to a polarized, grounded, and operational outlet.
If you are not sure, the outlet is grounded and operational. It is easily accessible, connect a known operating small appliance with a similar power cord to the outlet to verify the outlet is grounded and functional.
- Power the unit down by unplugging the power cord to the microwave or by turning off the circuit breaker for one (1) minute.
- Power the unit up by plugging-in the microwave power cord or by turning on the circuit breaker.
If the outlet is not grounded and operational, you may have to contact a qualified electrician.
Has the circuit breaker tripped or a fuse blown?
Check the main power supply to verify that these are operational.
NOTE: Please be aware of the following if the circuit breaker or fuse trips after resetting: Do not continue to attempt to operate the microwave. Disconnect the power cord or turn off the circuit breaker or fuse that controls the appliance.
Is the control set correctly?
- Make sure Control Lock is off.
- Make sure Demo mode (on some models) is off.
- The "Start" button pressed after the cycle was selected.
Still need help? Contact us or schedule service.
Please contact us or click below to make an appointment from our preferred list of service providers for service on your appliances.