Improving Popcorn Performance in the KitchenAid Microwave
To increase popcorn performance in your KitchenAid microwave follow the below recommendations:
- Use fresh bags of popcorn
- Listen for popping to slow to 1 pop every 1 or 2 seconds, and then stop the cycle
- Cooking results may vary by brand and fat content
- Follow manufacturer’s instructions when using a microwave popcorn popper
- Follow the instructions provided by the microwave popcorn manufacturer.
- Do not use regular paper bags or glassware.
NOTE: During the Popcorn function, as with all microwave cooking functions, the microwave oven should be attended at all times.Listen for popping to slow to 1 pop every 1 or 2 seconds, then stop the cycle.
If you would like to download or view product literature for your appliance, please visit our Manuals and Literature page.