How to clean the interior of your KitchenAid outdoor grill
Before cleaning, make sure all controls are off and the grill is cool. Always follow label instructions on cleaning products.
Note: Discoloration of stainless steel on these parts is to be expected, due to intense heat from the burners. Always rub in the direction of the grain. Cleaning should always be followed by rinsing with clean, warm water.
Cleaning the Interior
- Liquid detergent or all-purpose cleaner.
- Rinse with clean water and dry completely with a soft, lint-free cloth.
- A heavy-duty scrub sponge can be used with mild cleaning products.
- For small, difficult-to-clean areas, use a commercial heavy duty degreaser designed for stainless steel.
Cleaning the Warming Shelf
- Liquid detergent or an all-purpose cleaner.
- Rinse with clean water and dry with soft, lint-free cloth.
- For tough spots or baked-on grease, use a commercial heavy duty degreaser designed for stainless steel.
If you would like to download or view product literature for your appliance, please visit our Manuals and Literature page.