Tips for properly grilling using KitchenAid outdoor grill
- Turn foods only once. Juices are lost when meat is turned several times.
- Turn meat just when juices begin to appear on the surface.
- Avoid puncturing or cutting the meats to test doneness.
- This allows juices to escape.
- It may be necessary to lower the heat setting for foods that cook a long time or are marinated or basted in a sugary sauce.
- The degree of doneness is influenced by the type of meat, cut of meat (size, shape and thickness), heat setting selected, and length of time on the grill.
- Cooking time will be longer with an open grill cover.
If you would like to download or view product literature for your appliance, please visit our Manuals and Literature page.