Cleaning or replacing removable grease filters:
Frequently remove and clean the filter(s) in the retractable section of the downdraft vent. This will improve the operating efficiency of the downdraft vent system.
IMPORTANT: Before cleaning, make sure all controls are off, and the vent hood is cool. Always follow label instructions on cleaning products.
- Turn off the vent hood before removing the filters.
- Remove each filter by pulling the spring release handle and then pulling down the filter.
- Clean the filter in the sink with warm water and detergent, or the dishwasher.
Filters are replaceable:
- Dry the clean filter(s) and reinstall, making sure that they lock into place.
- Reinstall the filter by making sure the spring release handles are toward the front. Insert metal grease filter into the upper track.
- Push up on the metal filter and release handle to latch into place.
- Pull the spring release handle down.
Follow the above procedure to replace grease filters.
If you would like to download or view product literature for your appliance, please visit our Manuals and Literature page.