Reset power to the product:
The appliance could not connect to the router. There may a problem with the Wi-Fi module due to connection time out, poor signal strength, a failed router, the Wi-Fi Module in the appliance, or the associated wiring.
- Power appliance down by turning off the circuit breaker(s) for one (1) minute.
- Power appliance up by turning on the circuit breaker(s).
- Monitor the appliance for one (1) minute to ensure the error code does not display again.
- Verify appliance operation.
Re-set your wireless router.
There is no link between the the Wi-Fi Module and the wireless router.
Reset your wireless router.
Does another Wi-Fi capable device operate correctly?
Is your smart phone, or tablet operating correctly?
- Take your smart device to the appliance location to verify operation.
If yes, disconnect power from router for 2 minutes, then re-connect power to router, then disconnect power to the appliance for 2 minutes, and reconnect.
If you are not receiving a strong wireless signal (don't have full bars):
- If you are not receiving a strong wireless signal, there are a few things you can try:
- Move your router to a different location in your home
- Obtain a compatible signal extender, or
- Contact your Internet Service Provider
If you need help with your connected appliance please1-877-559-2603.
Still need help? Call or schedule service.
You may need assistance from a qualified technician. Call 1-800-422-1230 or click below to schedule an appointment.