No Beeps or Display - Electric Range
Cancel Sabbath Mode
The oven may be in Sabbath Mode. Sabbath Mode is used to configure the oven system so that certain features and modes are disabled or defeatured.
Refer to your Owner's Manual for specific instructions to enable or disable the Sabbath Mode.
Disable Energy Save mode (select models)
If the range is in Energy Save mode (select models), the display will be blank when not in use.
The Energy Save mode puts the range into sleep mode and reduces energy consumption.
To Deactivate the Energy Save Mode:
- Press and hold SETTINGS/CLOCK for 3 seconds. "Energy saver off" will appear in the display.
- The clock will reappear in the display and the range can be operated as usual.
To Activate the Energy Save Mode:
- Press and hold SETTINGS/CLOCK for 3 seconds. "Energy saver on" will appear in the display.
- The setting will be activated after 5 minutes.
If you would like to download or view product literature for your appliance, please visit our Manuals and Literature page.
Reset power to the product:
- Power unit down by turning off the circuit breaker(s) for one (1) minute.
- Power unit up by turning on the circuit breaker(s).
- Monitor the oven for one (1) minute to ensure the error code does not display again.
- Verify oven operation.
Still need help? Contact us or schedule service.
Please contact us or click below to make an appointment from our preferred list of service providers for service on your appliances.
Interested in purchasing an Extended Service Plan?
Please click below to learn more on how you can save up to 25% on New Appliance Extended Service Plans within 30 days of your appliance purchase.