High-Temperature Self-Clean oven:
How the Cycle Works:
- The Self-Cleaning cycle uses very high temperatures, burning soil to a powdery ash.
IMPORTANT: The health of some birds is extremely sensitive to the fumes given off during the Self-Cleaning cycle. Exposure to the fumes may result in death to certain birds. Always move birds to another closed and well-ventilated room.
- Self-clean the oven before it becomes heavily soiled. Heavy soil results in longer cleaning and more smoke.
- Keep the kitchen well-ventilated during the Self-Cleaning cycle to help get rid of heat, odors, and smoke.
- Do not block the oven vent(s) during the Self-Cleaning cycle. Air must be able to move freely.
- Do not clean, rub, damage or move the oven door gasket. The door gasket is essential for a good seal.
CLICK HERE for more information on how to prepare for a high-temperature self-clean cycle.
CLICK HERE for more information on how to perform a high-temperature self-clean cycle.
Refer to your Use and Care Guide for specific instructions on setting the Self-Clean feature.
If you would like to download or view product literature for your appliance, please visit our Manuals and Literature page.