If the cooktop is beeping continuously:
- Food, liquid, other contaminants, or an object, are putting pressure on the User Interface (Touchpad).
- Clean the User Interface (Touchpad) to remove any food or other contaminants, remove/move any objects applying pressure to the User Interface (Touchpad) area.
Reset power to the product:
If the cooktop is still Beeping after moving/removing any object and cleaning the User Interface (Touchpad):
- Power unit down by turning off the circuit breaker(s) for one (1) minute.
- Power unit up by turning on the circuit breaker(s).
- Monitor the cooktop for one (1) minute to ensure the error code does not display again.
- Verify cooktop operation.
Still need help? Contact us or schedule service.
Please contact us or click below to make an appointment from our preferred list of service providers for service on your appliances.
Interested in purchasing an Extended Service Plan?
Please click below to learn more on how you can save up to 25% on New Appliance Extended Service Plans within 30 days of your appliance purchase.