Cleaning the Knob and Control Panel
IMPORTANT: Before cleaning, make sure all controls are off and the warming drawer and the drawer accessories are cool. Always follow label instructions on cleaning products.
- Soap, water, and a soft cloth or sponge are suggested first unless otherwise noted.
- Food spills containing acids, such as vinegar and tomato, should be cleaned as soon as the entire appliance is cool. These spills may affect the finish.
- Do not use steel wool, abrasive cleansers, or oven cleaner.
- Do not soak the knob.
- When replacing the knob, make sure the knob is in the Off position.
- Soap and water.
- Pull knob straight away from the control panel to remove.
- Wash, rinse, and dry with a soft cloth.
If you would like to download or view product literature for your appliance, please visit our Manuals and Literature page.
Still need help? Contact us or schedule service.
Please contact us or click below to make an appointment from our preferred list of service providers for service on your appliances.
Interested in purchasing an Extended Service Plan?
Please click below to learn more on how you can save up to 25% on New Appliance Extended Service Plans within 30 days of your appliance purchase.