Controls set correctly
- Push in and turn the control knob to turn on the warming drawer.
- The power indicator light will turn on and remain on while the warming drawer is in operation.
Circuit breaker tripped or a fuse is blown.
Reset power to the product:
- Power unit down by turning off the circuit breaker(s) for one (1) minute or replacing the fuse.
- Power unit up by turning on the circuit breaker(s) or replacing the fuse.
- Monitor the drawer for one (1) minute to ensure correct operation.
- If the problem continues, contact a qualified electrician.
Power supply cord unplugged
- Plug electrical supply cord into a grounded 3 prong outlet.
Still need help? Contact us or schedule service.
Please contact us or click below to make an appointment from our preferred list of service providers for service on your appliances.