Controls set correctly
- Push in and turn the control knob to turn on the warming drawer.
- The power indicator light will turn on and remain on while the warming drawer is in operation.
Circuit breaker tripped or fuse blown
Reset power to the product:
- Power unit down by turning off the circuit breaker(s) for one (1) minute, or replacing the fuse.
- Power unit up by turning on the circuit breaker(s), or replacing the fuse.
- Monitor the drawer for one (1) minute to ensure correct operation.
- If the problem continues, contact a qualified electrician.
Power supply cord unplugged
- Plug electrical supply cord into a grounded 3 prong outlet.
Still need help? Contact us or schedule service.
Please contact us or click below to make an appointment from our preferred list of service providers for service on your appliances.
Still need help? Call or schedule service.
You may need assistance from a qualified technician. Call 1-800-422-1230 or click below to schedule an appointment.