If KitchenAid Blender Jar is leaking
For glass blender jar models with a "collar" it is important to inspect the rubber gasket in the collar.
- The gasket/sealing ring may be damaged, missing or upside down.
- The gasket is ridged, and the flat sides should rest on the collar.
- It's important to make sure the sealing ring is flat side down to prevent leaking.
- If the jar does not seat fully on the base, the jar is not assembled correctly to the collar.
- It is important to hear it "click" into place as you twist the jar into the collar.
- Twist the pitcher past two slight "clicks" of resistance in the collar.
The tabs on the collar may be in the wrong position and may need to be reseated.