Blender Jar Leaking
If KitchenAid Blender Jar is leaking
For glass blender jar models with a "collar" it is important to inspect the rubber gasket in the collar.
- The gasket/sealing ring may be damaged, missing or upside down.
- The gasket is ridged, and the flat sides should rest on the collar.
- It's important to make sure the sealing ring is flat side down to prevent leaking.
- If the jar does not seat fully on the base, the jar is not assembled correctly to the collar.
- It is important to hear it "click" into place as you twist the jar into the collar.
- Twist the pitcher past two slight "clicks" of resistance in the collar.
The tabs on the collar may be in the wrong position and may need to be reseated.
If your glass blender jar is still leaking, or if you have a leaking polycarbonate jar, please Contact Us
If you would like to download or view product literature for your appliance, please visit our Manuals and Literature page.
Still need help? Contact us or schedule service.
Please contact us or click below to make an appointment from our preferred list of service providers for service on your appliances.
Interested in purchasing an Extended Service Plan?
Please click below to learn more on how you can save up to 25% on New Appliance Extended Service Plans within 30 days of your appliance purchase.