How to Use Citrus Press with Blender
How to Use Citrus Press with KitchenAid Blender
Preparing the Citrus Press for Use
Before using your Citrus Press for the first time, wash Reamer, Pulp Basket, and Juice Container in warm, sudsy water. Rinse parts and wipe dry. Wipe clean the Gear Assembly with a warm, damp cloth and dry with a soft cloth. Be sure the countertop beneath the Blender and surrounding areas are dry and clean.
CLICK HERE for more information on how to clean the blender and its accessories.
Using the Citrus Press
- Place the Gear Assembly on the Blender base, ensuring that it is fully seated in the Base. Place the Juice Container on the Gear Assembly and twist clockwise to lock in place.
- Place the Pulp Basket and then the Reamer into the Juice Container. Align them with the Drive Shaft.
- Turn the Control Dial from (O) to speed (1). Hold down the halved citrus fruit on the Reamer.
- When finished juicing, turn the Blender off by returning Control Dial to (O). Unplug the Blender.
- Twist the Juice Container counterclockwise and lift it by using the handle. Pour the juice into a glass.
If you would like to download or view product literature for your appliance, please visit our Manuals and Literature page.
Still need help? Contact us or schedule service.
Please contact us or click below to make an appointment from our preferred list of service providers for service on your appliances.
Interested in purchasing an Extended Service Plan?
Please click below to learn more on how you can save up to 25% on New Appliance Extended Service Plans within 30 days of your appliance purchase.