Sanitizing the High Performance Series Blender
How to Sanitize Your KitchenAid High-Performance Series Blender
- Remove any remaining contents from the blender jar.
- Prepare a 200 ppm sodium hypochlorite solution using 1.75 L (59.1 oz) of hot water in the blender jar. Place the lid on the blender jar, and make sure the blender jar is fully in place on the blender base.
NOTE: To prepare a 200 ppm sodium hypochlorite solution, use 6.67 mL (0.22 oz) household bleach (with a 5.25% sodium hypochlorite concentration) in 1.75 L (59.1 oz) of hot water.
- Run the Blender on the Max Speed setting for 35 seconds. Flip the START/STOP toggle switch up or down to start the Blender.
- Turn off the Blender and let the sanitizing mix sit in the blender jar for an additional 2 minutes.
- Pour out the sanitizing solution mix. Do not rinse the blender jar.
- Place the lid on the blender jar. Make sure the empty blender jar is fully in place on the blender base. Run the empty Blender for an additional 10 seconds. Do not rinse the jar after sanitizing.
- Allow the blender jar to air dry.
Still need help? Contact us or schedule service.
Please contact us or click below to make an appointment from our preferred list of service providers for service on your appliances.
Interested in purchasing an Extended Service Plan?
Please click below to learn more on how you can save up to 25% on New Appliance Extended Service Plans within 30 days of your appliance purchase.