How to Assemble and Run the Blender
- Put the items to blend into the blender jar. Add liquids first, then soft foods, then leafy greens, and ice or frozen items last.
NOTE: Do not fill the blender jar beyond the “max fill” line, especially when blending liquids.
- Make sure that the lid is fully secured on the blender jar. Next, place the blender jar on the base, making sure that it is fully aligned on the jar pad.
- Flip the START/STOP toggle switch up or down to begin operation of the Blender. The status indicator light will now be solid.
- Turn the control dial to your desired speed or program.
CLICK HERE for more information on function guide/Settings details.
NOTE: If you select a pre-programmed cycle, you will need to flip the START/STOP toggle to begin operation. The blender will automatically stop running once the cycle is complete.
- Utilize the Flex Edge tamper accessory as needed for optimal blending performance. Remove the ingredient-measuring cap only, and leave the lid in place. Stir or press contents down towards the blade. When you are finished, replace the ingredient-measuring cap to the blender jar lid before resuming blending.
- If desired, use the Pulse function for a momentary boost of speed while blending on the variable speed settings.
PRESS AND HOLD the PULSE toggle switch up for a faster pulse, or down for a slower pulse.
NOTE: The Pulse function may also be used on its own as a separate blending function while the Blender is in Standby mode. Pulse is not available when running a preset program.
- After blending, flip the START/STOP toggle switch up or down. Allow the Blender to come to a complete stop before removing the lid and pouring your blended ingredients.
CLICK HERE to watch the video of how to use the Pro-Line Series Blender.
CLICK HERE to watch the video of how to use Function Guide/Settings of Blender.
Still need help? Contact us or schedule service.
Please contact us or click below to make an appointment from our preferred list of service providers for service on your appliances.
Interested in purchasing an Extended Service Plan?
Please click below to learn more on how you can save up to 25% on New Appliance Extended Service Plans within 30 days of your appliance purchase.