KitchenAid Torrent™ Blender Tips
- Stop the Blender before using utensils in the pitcher. Use a rubber spatula to mix ingredients only when the Blender is off. Never use any utensil, including spatulas, in the pitcher while the motor is running.
- The Blender is capable of handling hot ingredients. Cool hot foods, if possible, before blending.
- For best results, when blending hot food or liquids, do not fill the Blender pitcher to the top. Secure the lid, remove the center ingredient cap, and place a towel over the top.
- The blender is not intended to be used as a heating device.
Using Magnetic Blending Feature
- Be aware that the Blender jar and Blender base contain magnets that may attract other items. For example, the jar may attract adjacent metal utensils when placed on a countertop.
- Metal items may also be attracted to the Blender base if the jar is not in place. However, the Blender will not run without the jar and lid in place.
- Check that the jar bottom is free of small magnetic debris before each use.
Still need help? Contact us or schedule service.
Please contact us or click below to make an appointment from our preferred list of service providers for service on your appliances.
Interested in purchasing an Extended Service Plan?
Please click below to learn more on how you can save up to 25% on New Appliance Extended Service Plans within 30 days of your appliance purchase.