Using the Ingredient Feed - Torrent™ Blender
Using the Ingredient Feed
- If desired, you can remove the center ingredient cap to add ingredients while the blender is operating.
- The ingredient cap and funnel will need to be washed even if ingredients are not added through the ingredient feed.
- For thorough processing of ingredients, add them early in the cycle so that the Blender can process them fully.
- If chunks of fruit and vegetables are desired, add the ingredients towards the end of the blending cycle.
- If the ingredient cap does not fully seat, make sure the funnel is fully in the down position. If you are having trouble, rotate either the funnel or the cap until you find the correct position.
- Wipe out the inner funnel liner after each use.
Still need help? Contact us or schedule service.
Please contact us or click below to make an appointment from our preferred list of service providers for service on your appliances.
Interested in purchasing an Extended Service Plan?
Please click below to learn more on how you can save up to 25% on New Appliance Extended Service Plans within 30 days of your appliance purchase.