Cleaning the Blender
- Clean the Blender thoroughly after every use. Be sure to unplug before cleaning.
- To avoid damaging the Blender, do not immerse the Blender base or cord in water.
- To avoid scratching the Blender, do not use abrasive cleaners or scouring pads.
- To clean the Blender base and cord:
Unplug the Blender before cleaning. Wipe with a warm, damp cloth; wipe clean with a damp cloth, and dry with a soft cloth. Make sure to clean inside the ingredient feed each time.
- To quickly clean the Blender while in the base:
Add 1 drop of dish soap to half a pitcher of water, and run on the Icy Drinks/Smoothies cycle. Discard water when the cycle is finished, and rinse completely.
- To clean pitcher, lid, ingredient cap, and funnel:
Wash all items in the dishwasher on the top or bottom rack. Or hand wash with soapy water, rinse, and wipe dry. Make sure that all Blender parts are dry before storing for longer periods of time.
NOTE: For best results, when cleaning the Blender, completely disassemble the lid, ingredient cap, and funnel and thoroughly wash all parts after each use.
If you would like to download or view product literature for your appliance, please visit our Manuals and Literature page.
Still need help? Contact us or schedule service.
Please contact us or click below to make an appointment from our preferred list of service providers for service on your appliances.
Interested in purchasing an Extended Service Plan?
Please click below to learn more on how you can save up to 25% on New Appliance Extended Service Plans within 30 days of your appliance purchase.