Assembling the KitchenAid Burr Grinder
First, clean all parts and accessories. Place the product on a dry, flat, level surface such as a countertop or table.
- Place the Top hopper onto the machine with the ‘Lock icon’ facing front. Rotate the Top hopper until it clicks into place. Add whole coffee beans. Place the Top hopper lid into the Top hopper.
- For grinding into the Bottom hopper: Open the Rubber stopper and slide the Bottom hopper into position.
- For grinding into a Portafilter: Remove the Grounds catcher tray and then remove the Portafilter holder from its storage location. Insert Portafilter holder into the Portafilter holder guide. Replace the Grounds catcher tray.
- For grinding into the Portafilter: If using a standard residential Portafilter (54 mm), insert it along with the top guides of the Portafilter holder.
- For grinding into the Portafilter: If using a commercial Portafilter (58 mm), insert it into the middle guides of Portafilter holder.
CLICK HERE to watch a video How to Use KitchenAid Burr Grinder Portafilter.
Still need help? Contact us or schedule service.
Please contact us or click below to make an appointment from our preferred list of service providers for service on your appliances.
Interested in purchasing an Extended Service Plan?
Please click below to learn more on how you can save up to 25% on New Appliance Extended Service Plans within 30 days of your appliance purchase.