Coffee Maker Won't Brew - all models except KCM0402:
- If you forget to add water, the heater will reach end of brew cut-off temperature in less than 1 minute.
- It will then enter warm keeping mode directly (as if consumer desired to extend warm keeping beyond 2 hours, or warm up a previously brewed pot of coffee).
This is normal operation.
- Accidentally used “Auto - On” feature:
- Until preset time is reached, the coffee maker will not brew unless this mode is over-ridden by selecting the "ON" butto
KCMO402 Single Serve Model only:
- Make sure the water tank is fully seated on the brewer. Press down on the tank to ensure it is firmly in place.