Assembling Milk Frother Attachment
Before first use, clean all parts and accessories.
CLICK HERE for more information on how to clean milk frother attachment.
- Remove the Storage container and insert the Milk dispenser tube. Then, replace the Storage container.
TIP: Wet the end of the Milk dispenser tube with fresh water to aid in assembly.
- Remove the Milk tank lid. Insert the Milk hose connector in the Milk inlet hole. Firmly insert the Milk hose in the Milk hose connector. Immerse the Milk hose into the Milk tank.
- As desired, fill the Milk Tank [max. 17 oz (500 mL)] with the cold milk and replace the Milk tank lid.
Also, you can directly immerse the Milk hose in any milk container or milk bottle.
- On the Espresso Machine, press the Steam wand release button to remove the Steam wand.
Align Steam port to the machine, press together until you hear a click. Direct the Milk dispenser tube towards the cup.
- Your Espresso Machine with the Milk Frother Attachment is now ready to use.
Still need help? Contact us or schedule service.
Please contact us or click below to make an appointment from our preferred list of service providers for service on your appliances.
Interested in purchasing an Extended Service Plan?
Please click below to learn more on how you can save up to 25% on New Appliance Extended Service Plans within 30 days of your appliance purchase.