Using the Steam Mode for Milk Froth
- Toggle the "Mode" Button to select Steam. The machine will automatically start heating, indicated by the flashing "Steam" light. The Steam light will go solid when the machine is ready for steaming.
- Fill the Milk pitcher with the desired amount of cold milk.
TIP: Fill to the bottom of the pour spout.
- Angle the Steam Wand towards the Drip Tray or into a cup. Press the button to start. Once the water turns to steam, press the button to stop.
- Adjust the Steam Wand to a desirable position. Submerge the tip of the Steam Wand just below the surface of milk in the Milk pitcher.
- Press the button to initiate the steam. Froth until the desired level of foam and temperature is reached. To stop the steam, press the button again.
To avoid splattering, wait until the steam stops before removing the Steam Wand from the milk.
Still need help? Contact us or schedule service.
Please contact us or click below to make an appointment from our preferred list of service providers for service on your appliances.