Emptying the Nespresso Machine
- Tip the water tank slightly, then remove by pulling the water tank out from the Nespresso Machine. Empty the water of the tank and place it back on the Nespresso Machine. Make sure the capsule compartment is fully closed by lowering the handle to the horizontal position.
- Place an empty container under the coffee outlet.
- Enter the emptying mode by turning the brew button to the leftmost position and holding it for 6 seconds until the light starts to blink.
- Rotate the selection dial until the blinking light is above the middle right position.
- Press the brew button. The emptying cycle will run until the system is empty.
NOTE: Once the Nespresso Machine has emptied, allow it to cool down for 10 minutes before using.
Still need help? Contact us or schedule service.
Please contact us or click below to make an appointment from our preferred list of service providers for service on your appliances.
Interested in purchasing an Extended Service Plan?
Please click below to learn more on how you can save up to 25% on New Appliance Extended Service Plans within 30 days of your appliance purchase.