KitchenAid Coffee Maker Won't Brew
- If you forget to add water, the heater will reach the end of the brew cut-off temperature in less than 1 minute.
- It will then enter warm-keeping mode directly (as if consumer desired to extend warm keeping beyond 2 hours or warm up a previously brewed pot of coffee).
This is a normal operation.
- Accidentally used “Auto-On” feature:
- Until preset time is reached, the coffee maker will not brew unless this mode is overridden by selecting the "ON" button.
- Check to see if the 1-4 cup feature has been selected if you are brewing a full pot.
- If the coffee maker has not been cleaned recently, descale to remove calcification.