Removing Processed Foods from Food Processor
- Turn the Food Processor off by pressing the Off/Pulse button and unplug the Food Processor before disassembling.
- Lift the Lid Latch to unlock the Work Bowl Cover, then lift the cover to remove.
- If using the disc, remove it before removing the bowl. Holding the disc by the finger holes, lift it straight up.
- Remove the Drive Adapter and Multipurpose Blade, if using. The Blade will stay in place on the Drive Adapter when you remove the Adapter.
- Lift the Work Bowl off of the Base to remove food from the bowl with a spatula.
Still need help? Contact us or schedule service.
Please contact us or click below to make an appointment from our preferred list of service providers for service on your appliances.
Interested in purchasing an Extended Service Plan?
Please click below to learn more on how you can save up to 25% on New Appliance Extended Service Plans within 30 days of your appliance purchase.