Shuts Off While in Use - Food Processor
Has the food processor been used for an extended time?
If processing a heavy load such as shredding cheese, chopping meat, making bread this limiter could trip or overheat.
Models Produced before 2011
Allow the food processor to cool completely (up to 30 minutes) and it should resume operation.
Models Produced after 2011
- Allow the food processor to cool completely (up to 30 minutes)
- Reset the limiter (perform any of the following):
- Fully remove the entire pusher assembly (wide mouth) - to disengage interlock
- Release the lid and re-lock it (again to disengage interlock)
- Unlock bowl assembly and re-lock (disengaging interlock)
- Unplug from wall socket and plug back in
If these suggestions did not help, please Contact Us or visit our Service Locator.
Still need help? Contact us or schedule service.
Please contact us or click below to make an appointment from our preferred list of service providers for service on your appliances.
Interested in purchasing an Extended Service Plan?
Please click below to learn more on how you can save up to 25% on New Appliance Extended Service Plans within 30 days of your appliance purchase.